Battle Royale or Slaughter Fest?

   There's been a fair amount of fighting for the past couple days since I've joined 1st pledge. Devil King area and Giran Prison are the hot spots for all the action. I'm not that good at snapping screenshots at the drop of a dime so I only managed to snap a few pics mid-fight.



   The big fight today took place down in giran prison. Lots of deaths there. I have screenshots of some kills but I'm missing a lot.
















  Thanks! DK is nice but during fights I spend most of my time dropping debuffs and thunder grabs so much that I'm constantly eating these long ass spell cooldowns. This means I get to spend less time actually using my tripple hit. It's nice though because the debuffs last for 1 minute so I feel it's worth it to spend the time doing the initial round of debuffs.

   I ended up dying once during that fight. I was making a pass through a tight spot and got caught with a stun. All the attention switched over to me and then they were able to successfully chain 2 more stuns. Didn't have food heal ready either. Not much I can do about that shit... 

Oh yea, I made an emblem to replace that ugly child with the crazy black hair. Didn't seem to be working after it was uploaded though.  :(