Out With The Old

   I had to do away with the dragon knight. The class has it's pros but it seems like there are just way too many cons about it. Thunder grab is really the only spell that is worthwhile for that class and even then it's only worth using in group pvp situations.

   So here is my new illusionist. I have much more experience with this class so figured I'd get back to what I'm good at. Illusionist offers much more support options in fights. There's nothing I hate more then not being able to actually help out a pledgemate when they really need it.

   Nothing extremely interesting this time around. I've mostly been grinding out levels to try and get caught up to everyone. While I'm leveling I seem to get a lot of these messages popping up in my chat screen!









   Saw this when I went to Giran trade zone, lol. I thought it was hilarious. As much as these guys seems to be dying lately, you think they would learn to do away with this rule.
   I personally don't believe in doing 1v1's on demand or going to enemies call outs. I absolutely would never agree to do a no venz fight. If I did agree to that, it'd probably be because I have some kinda fucked up trick up my sleeve. So you see... I dont believe in playing fair as long as it gets a kill. Thats all that matters anyways. Kills. Learn about it. :)