Long Time No Post

   So I finally decided to make another post. I didn't have a lot of material to show. I'll need to be more aggressive with the screenshots and videos.







   This video is a bit old but I thought I'd shine some light on it. This is mostly for educational purposes. The main point I want you to try and learn from this video is not about how to execute the technique, but more so on how not to execute it. ENJOY.








   Also, I would like to announce that I will be starting what I call the "RP Movement". This stands for Realistic Prices Movement. I will be attempting to get the players of our wonderful PlayAden server to start posting realistic item prices.
   I am sure with time, patience, and possibly the banning of Kaka, we can make this a reality! Thank you to everyone for supporting the RP Movement. Godbless your hearts and I hope to kill you soon on the battlefield!