Update

   Nothing really good to post aside from the occasional pvp kill/death. Things were getting a bit stale so I wanted to make this post here with a few screenshots, a quick mention of the x-mas event, and talk about some shady things going on.


    Right now there is currently a really nice x-mas event going on. Levels 1 through 70 currently receive a double exp. rate which is fucking awesome for any newcomers. In giran prison the monsters have a chance to drop x-mas cards with letters on them (A thru G). Combine 1 of each letter and you receive a box which contains some really nice items like guarders, dragon armors, boss items and more.


   As of now the odds are stacked against us. LOA pledge has recruited a handful of new members over the past couple weeks. It's to the point now where taking the castle has become extremely difficult. It's a numbers game at the moment and we're losing.

   I'd also like to mention that there's been some fishy shit going on with a couple members in loa pledge. I'm not going to mention any names cause nothing has been proven yet. What I can say though, is that the GM is very aware of it and has also discussed the issue with us on several occasions. When you have played lineage for long enough, it's actually really easy to realize when certain things aren't legit or seem out of place. This is a Korean server with a Korean live setup and I do know that if there are readily available methods of modifying the game in any way, it is the Korean or Korean speaking players who have the easiest access to these mods. I don't think I need to explain why for obvious reasons.

   I'm also aware of something that happened in the early stages of PlayAden server that was never discussed out loud. I know it had to do with large amounts of adena. Just thought it'd be funny to post here so some of you douche bags reading this can try and figure out how I even know about it. Not that it matters anymore anyways.

   I'll leave it at that for now...