DayZ Entry - Day 1

      Yesterday, I ventured out with my good buddy Bryant. Our first day out in the wonderful world of DayZ. I totally forgot to record our ridiculous adventure and I really wish I did because, well... Let me explain.

   Bryant and I were scavenging for goods as any educated survivor knows to do. We had entered a barn looking for phat loot. After having searched the entire area for the phat loots, I decided to continue on. I exit the barn and on my way out I hear Bryant scream, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! NO, NO, NO!". So naturally I panic and reply "WHAT?!". I was expecting to see him point blank with another survivor. Upon turning around I see that good ol' Bryant had accidentally taken a plunge off of the second story floor of the barn completely breaking both of his legs. Jelly joints had blood all over his pants and couldn't even get up to walk from this point on. I had to spend the next 2 hours or so scavenging a nearby airfield with tons of zombies just to find some morphine for his jelly legs while he crawled everywhere like a newborn baby. He had decided to hide in a tree line just at the outskirts of the airfield and scout the parameter with his binoculars or as he likes to call them, "google goggles". I continued to check every building in a circular pattern around the base. It just so happens that I find some morphine in the very last building left to check. I met back up with Noodle Legs and injected his ass with some good morphine. On my way back I got to hear him tell me how much he loves me. Oh, and I've never seen anyone so happy to sprint in circles...

I'll be including videos in my upcoming posts :)