New Spell XP System

    I'm sorta sad about the new upcoming Wakfu spell XP system. It's not so much that I don't like the change and balance that comes along with it, but more so the fact that I get to see all my spell levels reduced dramatically. It's only really going to suck for people who had spent a fair amount of time maxing their spell levels or getting close to max. I managed to get 2 spells above level 90 and 1 spell to level 100. So I guess feel like I fall into that category. But, there are indeed others who have invested far more time than I have.


   I had decided to take a little break from the game to wait until the next big patch is in place. My main complaint is the major imbalances between classes in PvP. A good example would be how an Eniripsa around level 95 could easily destroy my panda of level 105 (current lvl cap). As far as end game goes, I really only care about PvP. So I guess I'm just hoping the new spell system is enough to hold me over until the balancing and bugs can be sorted out and patched up.